- guy: something spooky's happening
- fred: k we'll come check it out
- fred: daphne, velma come with me
- daphne: lol okei
- shaggy: but scooby and i are terrified of everything why do you always fucking send us off alone
- velma: shut up you two
- shaggy and scooby: *run into monster*
- scooby: RAGGY
- shaggy: *oblivious to everything*
- scooy: RAAAAGGGGGY
- shaggy: zoinks!
- *the monster chases them accompanied by fun music: part 1*
- shaggy and scooby: *meet up with fred, velma, and daphne*
- fred: what happened?
- shaggy: M-M-MONSTER
- velma: uh oh
- monster: boo
- all: AAAAH
- *the monster chases them accompanied by fun music: part 2*
- velma: my glasses! i lost my glasses!
- monster: *picks up velma's glasses and hands them to her*
- velma: thanks. ....JINKIES!
- *the monster chases them accompanied by fun music: part 3*
- monster: whoops i tripped
- scooby: i captured you
- fred: oh look it's the suspicious guy we met at the beginning of the episode who was super suspicious and greedy and he wanted money
- suspicious guy: and i would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids and your dumb dog
- scooby: ROOBY ROOBY ROO
- all: *laugh*
This is absolutely beautiful! However, inspired by all the things about equality that keeps popping up on my dash, I have to ask, why there’s no white woman included. It seems like the maker have tried to cover as many races as possible, so then why not white?
shut up, there are millions of white only based posts like this, open ur eyes
are you serious omg
Where are the white women? In every all white fancast I scroll past without reblogging. In gifsets with lyrics ripped from Beyonce and Nicki Minaj that somehow manage to include nothing but white women.
So we have this one photoset that is nothing but women of color, so that might change the ratio by like .0003 percent but you’re going to whine about equality?
The fact that most guys’ first response to a woman wanting equality is “SO CAN I HIT U NOW” is sort of terrifying
Like that’s the first thing you’re concerned about? I just want equal pay and you want to punch me in the face? Cool cool
Don’t date anyone who’s intimidated by feminism.
Don’t date anyone who thinks it’s a threat to men and masculinity.
Love yourself. Don’t settle for a piece of shit.
teacher: okay class we are going to go around and introduce ourselves
Remember in 1993 when Jurassic Park was like…the end all, be all of special effects?
not gonna lie that still looks intimately real
I’m still somewhat convinced that someone sold their soul to create the special effects in Jurassic Park because that shit is over 20 years old and it still really, really holds up, better than the stuff in a lot of current movies, even.
Fucking witchcraft, man.